This Workshop is for you, if…
- you’d love to feel confident about who you are and your identity, wherever you live.
- you had enough of enduring guilt and frustration of being away from “home”.
- you want to gain control and keep your stamina, to live with energy and motivation.
- you are ready to know your boundaries, and apply assertiveness in the communication with people that matter to you.
- you’d love to stop questioning every decision you have made and will make regarding your expat life.
You will learn how to:
– Set boundaries and prioritize YOU without feeling guilty or selfish.
– Identify the most common (and hidden) self-sabotaging mistakes we make while living abroad.
– Reframe and say bye-bye to these unuseful and damaging beliefs.
– Use easy and practical tips and strategies to stop homesickness, make friends for life and love and own your expat life.