Als Expat leben
Congratulations, you are now living abroad!
- Are you living abroad because you found love and decided to follow it and start a new life?
- Did you retired and move searching an adventure, a challenge, an opportunity to grow?
- Are you working in this new abroad position that offered you a better paid and more challenging job
If you answered YES to any of these questions, I encourage you to keep reading!
You find yourself in this new environment, new land, new life. And you want to:
- Stop feeling lost all the time in this new and unknown country
- Feel healthy and balanced
- Erase the impostor syndrome
- Stop feeling anxious and fearful about the future
- Stop feeling angry at yourself for not enjoying “the way you are supposed to” this experience abroad
- Discover or rediscover what you are passionate about
- Stop being resentful, you blame your partner because you moved and left behind everything for him/her
- Build meaningful and deep friendships and stop this sense of isolation!
I’m here for you and help you:
- Gain back the sense of control over your life, of independence and self-confidence
- Clarify and set new goals for your professional and personal life
- Manage stress and anxiety, no more sleepless nights!
- Tackle loneliness!
- Embrace all your emotions and accept all of them as a part of your confident self
- Have a fulfilling and loving relationship, strong, respectful, supportive
- Overcome the cultural shock, learn the language, understand and enjoy the new culture.
- Feel positive, confident and excited about your present and your future
- Stop feeling detached or left behind for the ones back home like “they moved on without you”
Wo auch immer in der Welt du bist!
In deiner Zeitzone!