Planning to move back home after living abroad?
- Is your professional task coming to an end and it’s time to come back home?
- Do you want to return to your country, because the reason that you became an expat is not there anymore?
- Are you worried about how is going back home going to affect you and your family?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, I encourage you to keep reading!
- Stop being frustrated, because you have to start again with your professional life back in your home country
- Not worrying about what you have to explain your decisions to others all the time
- Be optimistic and confident about coming back to the land you left for a while
- Feel the connection with your life back in your home country
- Find some structure and sense in this “coming back-chaos”
- Manage the “negative feelings” that may affect your returning
I’m here to help you …
- Face the grieving process of saying goodbye to your friends and life abroad
- Cope with reverse cultural shock
- Understand and deal with the new challenges of being home again
- Match your expectations with the reality that’s waiting for you
- Adapt your new self to economic, social and personal changes that occurred while you were abroad
- Be open to meet new people and to reconnect with your old friends
- Being able to say: I´m part of this new land and I feel like I belong again
Wo auch immer in der Welt du bist!
In deiner Zeitzone!