Living as an Expat
Congratulations, you are now living abroad!
- Are you living as an expat because you found love and decided to follow it and start a new life?
- Did you retire and move in search of adventure, a challenge or an opportunity to grow?
- Are you working abroad in a new position that offered you a better pay and more challenges?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, I encourage you to keep reading!
You find yourself in this new environment, new land, new life. You want to:
- feel more secure and lose the feeling of being lost in this new and unknown country
- be mentally healthy and balanced living as an expat
- erase the impostor syndrome
- cease the anxiety and fear about the future
- stop feeling angry at yourself for not enjoying your expat life “the way you’re supposed to”
- discover or rediscover what you are passionate about
- put an end to being resentful and blaming your partner because you moved and left behind everything for him/her
I’m here for you to help you:
- gain back the sense of control over your life, of independence and self-confidence
- clarify and set new goals for your professional and personal life
- manage stress and anxiety. No more sleepless nights!
- embrace all your emotions and accept all of them as a part of your confident self
- have a fulfilling and loving relationship that is strong, respectful, supportive
- overcome the cultural shock, learn the language, understand and enjoy the new culture.
- feel positive, confident and excited about your present and your future
- build meaningful and deep friendships and stop the feeling of isolation!
- stop feeling detached or left behind for the ones back home like “they moved on without you”